Please follow the steps below to protect your Android library with Quixxi Security
Create a new app in Quixxi Portal using
"Create your app"dialog give a name of your application and click Continue
Click the newly created app and choose
"Security"in the header tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "
Protect"button Under the Code Protection in the left side of the window.
- In the next window make sure
AndroidRadio button is selected and select the aar to be uploaded.
- Scroll down the window and the choose the appropriate plan and then click
Nextto start uploading the aar.
- Once Quixxi Security is applied to the aar,
Click on the
Download Protected aaron the top right corner under the header to download the protected app.
- To initialize quixxi security framework add the following line to the launcher activity.
<span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman',Times,serif;">QuixxiSecurity.initialize(this,getApplicationContext());</span></span>
Now your application is secured and ready for market release